Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Botany Thin dry bracts or scales, especially:
- noun: Botany The dry bracts enclosing mature grains of wheat and some other cereal grasses, removed during threshing.
- noun: Botany The scales or bracts borne on the receptacle among the small individual flowers of many plants in the composite family.
- noun: Finely cut straw or hay used as fodder.
- noun: Trivial or worthless matter: ignored the picky, unimportant criticisms that were just a lot of chaff.
- noun: Strips of metal, foil, or glass fiber with a metal content, cut into various lengths and having varying frequency responses, that are used to reflect electromagnetic energy as a radar countermeasure. These materials, usually dropped from aircraft, also can be deployed from shells or rockets.
- verb-transitive: To make fun of in a good-natured way; tease.
- verb-intransitive: To engage in playful teasing. See Synonyms at
- noun: Good-natured teasing; banter.
- juokauti IIn
- geraširdiška pajuoka