Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A room in a house, especially a bedroom.
- noun: A room where a person of authority, rank, or importance receives visitors.
- noun: A room in which a judge may consult privately with attorneys or hear cases not taken into court.
- noun: Chiefly British A suite of rooms, especially one used by lawyers.
- noun: A hall for the meetings of a legislative or other assembly.
- noun: A legislative or judicial body.
- noun: A board or council.
- noun: A place where municipal or state funds are received and held; a treasury.
- noun: An enclosed space or compartment: the chamber of a pump; a compression chamber.
- noun: An enclosed space in the body of an organism; a cavity: the four chambers of the heart.
- noun: A compartment in a firearm, as in the breech of a rifle or the cylinder of a revolver, that holds the cartridge in readiness for firing.
- noun: An enclosed space in the bore of a gun that holds the charge.
- verb-transitive: To put in or as if in a chamber; enclose or confine.
- verb-transitive: To furnish with a chamber.
- verb-transitive: To design or manufacture (a firearm) to hold a specific type of cartridge.
- rūmai (parlamentas)
- (advokato) kontora
- C. of Commerce Prekybos rūmai
- uždaryti (į kamerą)