Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A public entertainment consisting typically of a variety of performances by acrobats, clowns, and trained animals.
- noun: A traveling company that performs such entertainments.
- noun: A circular arena, surrounded by tiers of seats and often covered by a tent, in which such shows are performed.
- noun: A roofless oval enclosure surrounded by tiers of seats that was used in antiquity for public spectacles.
- noun: Chiefly British An open circular place where several streets intersect.
- noun: Informal Something suggestive of a circus, as in frenetic activity or noisy disorder: "The city is a circus of the senses” ( William H. Gass).
- apskrita aikštė