Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- : Clark, Charles Joseph Known as "Joe.” Born 1939. Canadian politician who served as prime minister (1979-1980).
- : Clark, George Rogers 1752-1818. American military leader and frontiersman who led numerous raids on British troops and Native Americans in the Northwest Territory during the Revolutionary War.
- : Clark, John Bates 1847-1938. American economist known for his theory of marginal productivity. He wrote The Philosophy of Wealth (1885) and The Distribution of Wealth (1899).
- : Clark, Kenneth Bancroft 1914-2005. Panamanian-born American psychologist and author who demonstrated the psychological effects of racial segregation and ghetto life, influencing the Supreme Court ruling in Brown v. Board of Education (1954).
- : Clark, Sir Kenneth McKenzie 1903-1983. British art historian whose works include The Nude (1955), Civilisation (1970), and Feminine Beauty (1980).
- : Clark, Mark Wayne 1896-1984. American general who was Allied commander in North Africa and Italy in World War II and supreme commander of United Nations forces in Korea (1952-1953).
- : Clark, William 1770-1838. American explorer who joined Meriwether Lewis in an expedition to the Pacific Ocean (1804-1806). Clark was responsible for the careful mapmaking en route.