Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A facility, often associated with a hospital or medical school, that is devoted to the diagnosis and care of outpatients.
- noun: A medical establishment run by several specialists working in cooperation and sharing the same facilities.
- noun: A group session offering counsel or instruction in a particular field or activity: a vocational clinic; a tennis clinic.
- noun: A seminar or meeting of physicians and medical students in which medical instruction is conducted in the presence of the patient, as at the bedside.
- noun: A place where such instruction occurs.
- noun: A class or lecture of medical instruction conducted in this manner.