Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A stout heavy stick, usually thicker at one end, suitable for use as a weapon; a cudgel.
- noun: Sports An implement used in some games to drive a ball, especially a stick with a protruding head used in golf.
- noun: Games A black figure shaped like a trefoil or clover leaf on certain playing cards.
- noun: Games A playing card with this figure.
- noun: Games The suit of cards represented by this figure.
- noun: A group of people organized for a common purpose, especially a group that meets regularly: a garden club.
- noun: The building, room, or other facility used for the meetings of an organized group.
- noun: Sports An athletic team or organization.
- noun: A nightclub.
- verb-transitive: To strike or beat with or as if with a club.
- verb-transitive: To use (a firearm) as a club by holding the barrel and hitting with the butt end.
- verb-transitive: To gather or combine (hair, for example) into a clublike mass.
- verb-transitive: To contribute to a joint or common purpose.
- verb-intransitive: To join or combine for a common purpose; form a club.
- mušti (kuoka, buože)
- susirinkti II