Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Any of various mixed alcoholic drinks consisting usually of brandy, whiskey, vodka, or gin combined with fruit juices or other liquors and often served chilled.
- noun: Medicine A mixture of drugs, usually in solution, for the diagnosis or treatment of a condition.
- noun: Medicine A treatment regimen that includes a combination of several drugs, so that their combined effect is more potent than that of any of the drugs used individually.
- noun: An appetizer made by combining pieces of food, such as fruit or seafood: fruit cocktail; shrimp cocktail.
- adjective: Of or relating to cocktails: a cocktail glass; a cocktail party.
- adjective: Suitable for wear on semiformal occasions: a cocktail dress.