Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An institution of higher learning that grants the bachelor's degree in liberal arts or science or both.
- noun: An undergraduate division or school of a university offering courses and granting degrees in a particular field.
- noun: A school, sometimes but not always a university, offering special instruction in professional or technical subjects.
- noun: The students, faculty, and administration of such a school or institution.
- noun: The building or buildings occupied by such a school or institution.
- noun: Chiefly British A self-governing society of scholars for study or instruction, incorporated within a university.
- noun: An institution in France for secondary education that is not supported by the state.
- noun: A body of persons having a common purpose or shared duties: a college of surgeons.
- noun: An electoral college.
- noun: A body of clerics living together on an endowment.