Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Architecture A supporting pillar consisting of a base, a cylindrical shaft, and a capital.
- noun: Something resembling an architectural pillar in form or function: a column of mercury in a thermometer.
- noun: Printing One of two or more vertical sections of typed lines lying side by side on a page and separated by a rule or a blank space.
- noun: A feature article that appears regularly in a publication, such as a newspaper.
- noun: A formation, as of troops or vehicles, in which all elements follow one behind the other.
- noun: Botany A columnlike structure, especially one formed by the union of a stamen and the style in an orchid flower, or one formed by the united staminal filaments in flowers such as those of the hibiscus or mallow.
- noun: Anatomy Any of various tubular or pillarlike supporting structures in the body, each generally having a single tissue origin and function: the vertebral column.
- skyrelis (laikraštyje)
- stulpelis 2 skiltis