Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To bring into a state of unity; merge.
- verb-transitive: To join (two or more substances) to make a single substance, such as a chemical compound; mix.
- verb-transitive: To possess or exhibit in combination: The choreography, which combines artistry and athletics, is extremely innovative.
- verb-transitive: To harvest (a grain crop) using a cutting, threshing, and cleaning machine.
- verb-intransitive: To become united; coalesce.
- verb-intransitive: To join forces for a common purpose. See Synonyms at
- verb-intransitive: Chemistry To form a compound.
- verb-intransitive: To harvest a grain crop using a cutting, threshing, and cleaning machine: "Norwegian bachelor farmers combining in their antique McCormacks” ( Garrison Keillor).
- noun: A power-operated harvesting machine that cuts, threshes, and cleans grain.
- noun: An association of people or groups united for the furtherance of political or commercial interests.
- noun: A combination.