Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-intransitive: To be in a state of intimate, heightened sensitivity and receptivity, as with one's surroundings: hikers communing with nature.
- verb-intransitive: To receive the Eucharist.
- noun: A relatively small, often rural community whose members share common interests, work, and income and often own property collectively.
- noun: The people in such a community.
- noun: The smallest local political division of various European countries, governed by a mayor and municipal council.
- noun: A local community organized with a government for promoting local interests.
- noun: A municipal corporation in the Middle Ages.
- noun: The revolutionary group that controlled the government of Paris from 1789 to 1794.
- noun: The insurrectionary, socialist government that controlled Paris from March 18 to May 28, 1871.
- the C. (of Paris) Paryžiaus Komuna