Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Capable of existing or performing in harmonious, agreeable, or congenial combination with another or others: compatible family relationships.
- adjective: Capable of orderly, efficient integration and operation with other elements in a system with no modification or conversion required.
- adjective: Capable of forming a chemically or biochemically stable system.
- adjective: Of or relating to a television system in which color broadcasts can be received in black and white by sets incapable of color reception.
- adjective: Medicine Capable of being grafted, transfused, or transplanted from one individual to another without rejection: compatible blood.
- noun: A device, such as a computer or computer software, that can be integrated into or used with another device or system of its type.
- suderinamas (with)