Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To direct or draw toward a common center; focus.
- verb-transitive: To bring into one main body: Authority was concentrated in the president.
- verb-transitive: To make (a solution or mixture) less dilute.
- verb-intransitive: To converge toward or meet in a common center.
- verb-intransitive: To increase by degree; gather: "Dusk began to concentrate into full night” ( Anthony Hyde).
- verb-intransitive: To direct one's thoughts or attention: We concentrated on the task before us.
- noun: A product that has been concentrated, especially a food that has been reduced in volume or bulk by the removal of liquid: pineapple juice concentrate.