Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To join or fasten together.
- verb-transitive: To associate or consider as related: no reason to connect the two events. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To join to or by means of a communications circuit: Please connect me to the number in San Diego. Her computer is connected to the Internet.
- verb-transitive: To plug in (an electrical cord or device) to an outlet.
- verb-intransitive: To become joined or united: two streams connecting to form a river.
- verb-intransitive: To be scheduled so as to provide continuing service, as between airplanes or buses.
- verb-intransitive: To establish a rapport or relationship; relate: The candidate failed to connect with the voters.
- verb-intransitive: Sports To hit or play a ball successfully: The batter connected for a home run.