Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act of connecting.
- noun: The state of being connected.
- noun: One that connects; a link: made a connection between the two pipes.
- noun: An association or relationship: There appeared to be no connection between the two crimes.
- noun: The logical or intelligible ordering of words or ideas; coherence.
- noun: Reference or relation to something else; context: In this connection, the agreement can be seen as a step toward peace.
- noun: A person, especially one of influence or importance, with whom one is associated, as by kinship or common interests: used her connections to land a job.
- noun: A conveyance or scheduled run providing continuing service between means of transportation: missed my connection in Atlanta.
- noun: A physical link, such as by wire or fiber-optic cable, between two or more points in a telecommunications system: established a connection to the Internet.
- noun: A means or channel of communication: couldn't hear due to the bad phone connection.
- noun: Slang A drug dealer.
- noun: Slang A purchase of illegal drugs.
- in connection with ryšium su
- connexion n