Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Having an awareness of one's environment and one's own existence, sensations, and thoughts. See Synonyms at
- adjective: Mentally perceptive or alert; awake: The patient remained fully conscious after the local anesthetic was administered.
- adjective: Capable of thought, will, or perception: the development of conscious life on the planet.
- adjective: Subjectively known or felt: conscious remorse.
- adjective: Intentionally conceived or done; deliberate: a conscious insult; made a conscious effort to speak more clearly.
- adjective: Inwardly attentive or sensible; mindful: was increasingly conscious of being watched.
- adjective: Especially aware of or preoccupied with. Often used in combination: a cost-conscious approach to further development; a health-conscious diet.
- noun: In psychoanalysis, the component of waking awareness perceptible by a person at any given instant; consciousness.
- to be conscious of žinoti