Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Astronomy An arbitrary formation of stars perceived as a figure or design, especially one of 88 recognized groups named after characters from classical mythology and various common animals and objects.
- noun: Astronomy An area of the celestial sphere occupied by one of the 88 recognized constellations.
- noun: The configuration of planets at the time of one's birth, regarded by astrologers as determining one's character or fate.
- noun: A gathering or an assemblage, especially of prominent persons or things: The symposium was attended by a constellation of artists and writers.
- noun: A set or configuration, as of related items, properties, ideas, or individuals: a constellation of demands ranging from better food to improved health care; a constellation of feelings about the divorce.