Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of constructing.
- noun: The art, trade, or work of building: an engineer trained in highway construction; worked in construction for seven years.
- noun: A structure, such as a building, framework, or model.
- noun: Something fashioned or devised systematically: a nation that was glorious in its historical construction.
- noun: An artistic composition using various materials; an assemblage or a collage.
- noun: The way in which something is built or put together: a shelter of simple construction.
- noun: The interpretation or explanation given to an expression or a statement: I was inclined to put a favorable construction on his reply.
- noun: Grammar The arrangement of words to form a meaningful phrase, clause, or sentence.
- noun: Grammar A group of words so arranged.
- under construction statomas