Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A coming together or touching, as of objects or surfaces.
- noun: The state or condition of touching or of immediate proximity: Litmus paper turns red on contact with an acid.
- noun: Connection or interaction; communication: still in contact with my former employer.
- noun: Visual observation: The pilot made contact with the ship.
- noun: Association; relationship: came into contact with new ideas at college.
- noun: A person who might be of use; a connection: The reporter met with her contact at the mayor's office.
- noun: A connection between two conductors that permits a flow of current or heat.
- noun: A part or device that makes or breaks such a connection.
- noun: Medicine A person recently exposed to a contagious disease, usually through close association with an infected individual.
- noun: A contact lens.
- verb-transitive: To bring or put in contact.
- verb-transitive: To get in touch with; communicate with: "This past January I was contacted by a lawyer who said he needed my help” ( Elizabeth Loftus).
- verb-intransitive: To be in or come into contact.
- adjective: Of, sustaining, or making contact.
- adjective: Caused or transmitted by touching: a contact skin rash.
- contact breaker el.išjungėjas
- to make contact įjungti srovę