Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Astronomy A faintly colored luminous ring appearing to surround a celestial body visible through a haze or thin cloud, especially such a ring around the moon or sun, caused by diffraction of light from suspended matter in the intervening medium. Also called aureole.
- noun: Astronomy The luminous irregular envelope of highly ionized gas outside the chromosphere of the sun.
- noun: Architecture The projecting top part of a cornice.
- noun: A cigar with a long tapering body and blunt ends.
- noun: Anatomy The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head.
- noun: Botany A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as the daffodil or the spider lily. Also called crown.
- noun: Electricity A faint glow enveloping the high-field electrode in a corona discharge, often accompanied by streamers directed toward the low-field electrode.
- saulės vainikas