Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An interval of time during which a characteristic, often regularly repeated event or sequence of events occurs: Sunspots increase and decrease in intensity in an 11-year cycle.
- noun: A single complete execution of a periodically repeated phenomenon: A year constitutes a cycle of the seasons.
- noun: A periodically repeated sequence of events: the cycle of birth, growth, and death; a cycle of reprisal and retaliation.
- noun: The orbit of a celestial body.
- noun: A long period of time; an age.
- noun: The aggregate of traditional poems or stories organized around a central theme or hero: the Arthurian cycle.
- noun: A series of poems or songs on the same theme: Schubert's song cycles.
- noun: A bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- noun: Botany A circular or whorled arrangement of flower parts such as those of petals or sepals.
- noun: Linguistics In generative grammar, the principle that allows an ordered set of linguistic rules or operations to apply repeatedly to successive stages of a derivation. Often used with the.
- verb-intransitive: To occur in or pass through a cycle.
- verb-intransitive: To move in or as if in a cycle.
- verb-intransitive: To ride a bicycle, motorcycle, or similar vehicle.
- verb-transitive: To use in or put through a cycle: cycled the heavily soiled laundry twice; cycling the recruits through eight weeks of basic training.
- dviratis (sutr. iš bicycle)
- važiuoti dviračiu
- (ap)sukti ratą