Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Mathematics The surface generated by a straight line intersecting and moving along a closed plane curve, the directrix, while remaining parallel to a fixed straight line that is not on or parallel to the plane of the directrix.
- noun: Mathematics The portion of such a surface bounded by two parallel planes and the regions of the planes bounded by the surface.
- noun: Mathematics A solid bounded by two parallel planes and such a surface, especially such a surface having a circle as its directrix.
- noun: A cylindrical container or object.
- noun: Engineering The chamber in which a piston of a reciprocating engine moves.
- noun: Engineering The chamber of a pump from which fluid is expelled by a piston.
- noun: The rotating chamber of a revolver that holds the cartridges.
- noun: Any of several rotating parts in a printing press, especially one that carries the paper.
- noun: Archaeology A cylindrical stone or clay object with an engraved design or inscription.