Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The light of day; sunlight.
- noun: Daybreak.
- noun: Daytime.
- noun: Exposure to public notice: corrupt business practices that were finally brought into the daylight.
- noun: Understanding or insight into what was formerly obscure: new evidence that gave the researchers some daylight into the matter.
- noun: Sports An opening, as between defensive players, especially one providing an opportunity for action: The running back found some daylight and gained six yards.
- noun: Slang One's wits: "His adventurism had scared the daylights out of them” ( Frederick Forsyth).
- idiom: see daylight To make sufficient progress so that completion of a project seems possible.
- dienos šviesa
- natūralus apšvietimas
- to let daylight into paskelbti
- iškelti viešumon