Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The passing of judgment on an issue under consideration.
- noun: The act of reaching a conclusion or making up one's mind.
- noun: A conclusion or judgment reached or pronounced; a verdict.
- noun: Firmness of character or action; determination.
- noun: Sports A victory won on points in boxing when no knockout has occurred or in wrestling when no fall has occurred.
- noun: Baseball A win or loss accorded to a pitcher: has four wins in six decisions.
- verb-transitive: Sports To defeat by a decision, as in boxing: decisioned his opponent in the third round.
- to arrive at a decis nutarti
- a man of decis ryžtingas žmogus