Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An infectious viral disease occurring in dogs, characterized by loss of appetite, a catarrhal discharge from the eyes and nose, vomiting, fever, lethargy, partial paralysis caused by destruction of myelinated nerve tissue, and sometimes death. Also called canine distemper.
- noun: A similar viral disease of cats characterized by fever, vomiting, diarrhea leading to dehydration, and sometimes death. Also called feline distemper, panleukopenia.
- noun: Any of various similar mammalian diseases.
- noun: An illness or disease; an ailment: "He died . . . of a broken heart, a distemper which kills many more than is generally imagined” ( Henry Fielding).
- noun: Ill humor; testiness.
- noun: Disorder or disturbance, especially of a social or political nature.
- verb-transitive: To put out of order.
- verb-transitive: Archaic To unsettle; derange.
- noun: A process of painting in which pigments are mixed with water and a glue-size or casein binder, used for flat wall decoration or scenic and poster painting.
- noun: The paint used in this process.
- noun: A painting made by this process.
- verb-transitive: To mix (powdered pigments or colors) with water and size.
- verb-transitive: To paint (a work) in distemper.
- tapyti tempera
- In gyvulių liga (astma) II
- tempera (dažai)