Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of dividing.
- noun: The state of having been divided.
- noun: Mathematics The operation of determining how many times one quantity is contained in another; the inverse of multiplication.
- noun: The proportional distribution of a quantity or entity.
- noun: Something, such as a boundary or partition, that serves to divide or keep separate.
- noun: One of the parts, sections, or groups into which something is divided.
- noun: An area of government or corporate activity organized as an administrative or functional unit.
- noun: A territorial section marked off for political or governmental purposes.
- noun: An administrative and tactical military unit that is smaller than a corps but is self-contained and equipped for prolonged combat activity.
- noun: A group of several ships of similar type forming a tactical unit under a single command in the U.S. Navy.
- noun: A unit of the U.S. Air Force larger than a wing and smaller than an air force.
- noun: Botany The highest taxonomic category, consisting of one or more related classes, and corresponding approximately to a phylum in zoological classification. See Table at
- noun: A category created for purposes of competition, as in boxing.
- noun: Variance of opinion; disagreement.
- noun: A splitting into factions; disunion.
- noun: The physical separation and regrouping of members of a parliament according to their stand on an issue put to vote.
- noun: Biology Cell division.
- noun: A type of propagation characteristic of plants that spread by means of newly formed parts such as bulbs, suckers, or rhizomes.
- nuomonių skirtumas