Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: An implement with cutting edges or a pointed end for boring holes in hard materials, usually by a rotating abrasion or repeated blows; a bit.
- noun: The hand-operated or hand-powered holder for this implement.
- noun: A loud, harsh noise made by or as if by a powered tool of this kind.
- noun: Disciplined, repetitious exercise as a means of teaching and perfecting a skill or procedure.
- noun: A task or exercise for teaching a skill or procedure by repetition: conducted an air-raid drill; a drill for learning the multiplication tables.
- noun: The training of soldiers in marching and the manual of arms.
- noun: Any of various marine gastropod mollusks, chiefly of the genus Urosalpinx, that bore holes into the shells of bivalve mollusks. U. cinera is destructive to oysters.
- verb-transitive: To make a hole in (a hard material) with a drill: a bit for drilling masonry.
- verb-transitive: To make (a hole) with or as if with a drill: drills holes in trees with its chisellike bill.
- verb-transitive: To strike or hit sharply: The batter drilled a single through the infield.
- verb-transitive: To instruct thoroughly by repetition in a skill or procedure: drill pupils in grammar.
- verb-transitive: To infuse knowledge of or skill in by repetitious instruction. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: To train (soldiers) in marching and the manual of arms.
- verb-intransitive: To make a hole with or as if with a drill.
- verb-intransitive: To perform a training exercise.
- noun: A shallow trench or furrow in which seeds are planted.
- noun: A row of planted seeds.
- noun: A machine or implement for planting seeds in holes or furrows.
- verb-transitive: To sow (seeds) in rows.
- verb-transitive: To plant (a field) in drills.
- noun: Durable cotton or linen twill of varying weights, generally used for work clothes.
- noun: A baboon (Papio leucophaeus) of western Africa, related to and resembling the mandrill.
- eilinė sėjamoji mašina
- apmokymas (rikiuotė)
- gręžti II
- sėti/sodinti eilėmis III