Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Repetition of a sound by reflection of sound waves from a surface.
- noun: The sound produced in this manner.
- noun: A repetition or an imitation: a fashion that is an echo of an earlier style.
- noun: A remnant or vestige: found echoes of past civilizations while examining artifacts in the Middle East.
- noun: One who imitates another, as in opinions, speech, or dress.
- noun: A sympathetic response: Their demand for justice found an echo in communities across the nation.
- noun: A consequence or repercussion: Her resignation had echoes throughout the department.
- noun: Repetition of certain sounds or syllables in poetry, as in echo verse.
- noun: Music Soft repetition of a note or phrase.
- noun: Electronics A reflected wave received by a radio or radar.
- verb-transitive: To repeat (a sound) by the reflection of sound waves from a surface.
- verb-transitive: To repeat or imitate: followers echoing the cries of their leader; events that echoed a previous incident in history.
- verb-intransitive: To be repeated by or as if by an echo: The shout echoed off the wall. The speaker's words echoed in her mind.
- verb-intransitive: To resound with or as if with an echo; reverberate: rooms echoing with laughter.
- atkartojimas (žodžių)