Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Careful, thrifty management of resources, such as money, materials, or labor: learned to practice economy in making out the household budget.
- noun: An example or result of such management; a saving.
- noun: The system or range of economic activity in a country, region, or community: Effects of inflation were felt at every level of the economy.
- noun: A specific type of economic system: an industrial economy; a planned economy.
- noun: An orderly, functional arrangement of parts; an organized system: "the sense that there is a moral economy in the world, that good is rewarded and evil is punished” ( George F. Will).
- noun: Efficient, sparing, or conservative use: wrote with an economy of language.
- noun: The least expensive class of accommodations, especially on an airplane.
- noun: Theology The method of God's government of and activity within the world.
- adjective: Economical or inexpensive to buy or use: an economy car; an economy motel.
- national economy liaudies ūkis
- political economy politinė ekonomija