Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- : Evans, Sir Arthur John 1851-1941. British archaeologist who unearthed in Crete remnants of a Bronze Age civilization that he named Minoan, after the legendary King Minos.
- : Evans, Herbert McLean 1882-1971. American anatomist who isolated four pituitary hormones and discovered vitamin E (1922).
- : Evans, Janet Born 1971. American swimmer who competed in three Olympic games (1988, 1992, and 1996), winning four gold medals and one silver.
- : MountEvans A peak, 4,350.5 m (14,264 ft) high, of north-central Colorado in the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
- : Evans, Walker 1903-1975. American photographer noted for his studies of architecture and for his images of the rural South during the 1930s.
- : Evans, William John Known as "Bill.” 1929-1980. American jazz pianist known for his lyrical style. He recorded with Miles Davis and Charles Mingus and formed his own trio in 1959.