Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Constituting each and all members of a group without exception.
- adjective: Being all possible: had every chance of winning, but lost.
- adjective: Being each of a specified succession of objects or intervals: every third seat; every two hours.
- adjective: Being the highest degree or expression of: showed us every attention; had every hope of succeeding.
- idiom: every bit Informal In all ways; equally: He is every bit as mean as she is.
- idiom: then From time to time; occasionally.
- idiom: every once in a while From time to time; occasionally.
- idiom: every other Each alternate: She went to visit her aunt every other week.
- idiom: every so often At intervals; occasionally.
- idiom: every which way Informal In every direction.
- idiom: every which way Informal In complete disorder.
- every now and then kartkartėmis
- every other second kas antras
- every other day kas antrą dieną