Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One that actively contributes to an accomplishment, result, or process: "Surprise is the greatest factor in war” ( Tom Clancy). See Synonyms at
- noun: One who acts for someone else; an agent.
- noun: A person or firm that accepts accounts receivable as security for short-term loans.
- noun: Mathematics One of two or more quantities that divides a given quantity without a remainder. For example, 2 and 3 are factors of 6; a and b are factors of ab.
- noun: A quantity by which a stated quantity is multiplied or divided, so as to indicate an increase or decrease in a measurement: The rate increased by a factor of ten.
- noun: A gene. No longer in technical usage.
- noun: Physiology A substance that functions in a specific biochemical reaction or bodily process, such as blood coagulation.
- verb-transitive: To determine or indicate explicitly the factors of.
- phrasal-verb: factor in To figure in: We factored sick days and vacations in when we prepared the work schedule.