Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To give food to; supply with nourishment: feed the children.
- verb-transitive: To provide as food or nourishment: fed fish to the cat.
- verb-transitive: To serve as food for: The turkey is large enough to feed a dozen.
- verb-transitive: To produce food for: The valley feeds an entire county.
- verb-transitive: To provide for consumption, utilization, or operation: feed logs to a fire; feed data into a computer.
- verb-transitive: To supply with something essential for growth, maintenance, or operation: Melting snow feeds the reservoirs.
- verb-transitive: To distribute (a local radio or television broadcast) to a larger audience or group of receivers by way of a network or satellite.
- verb-transitive: To minister to; gratify: fed their appetite for the morbid.
- verb-transitive: To support or promote; encourage: His unexplained absences fed our suspicions.
- verb-transitive: To supply as a cue: feed lines to an actor.
- verb-transitive: Sports To pass a ball or puck to (a teammate), especially to set up a scoring chance.
- verb-intransitive: To eat: pigs feeding at a trough.
- verb-intransitive: To be nourished or supported: an ego that feeds on flattery.
- verb-intransitive: To move steadily, as into a machine for processing.
- verb-intransitive: To be channeled; flow: This road feeds into the freeway.
- noun: Food for animals or birds.
- noun: The amount of such food given at one time.
- noun: Informal A meal, especially a large one.
- noun: The act of eating.
- noun: Material or an amount of material supplied, as to a machine or furnace.
- noun: The act of supplying such material.
- noun: An apparatus that supplies material to a machine.
- noun: The aperture through which such material enters a machine.
- noun: The transmission or conveyance of a local radio or television program, as by satellite, on the Internet, or by broadcast over a network of stations.
- noun: A program or signal so transmitted or conveyed.
- noun: Sports A pass of a ball or puck, especially to set up a scoring chance.
- idiom: off (one's) feed Suffering a lack of appetite; sick: The dog is off its feed this week.
- feed upnupenėti
- prekės įvertinimas
- feed back n
- grįžtamasis ryšys
- v (fed)
- I am fed up man jau gana