Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The ordinal number matching the number one in a series.
- noun: The one coming, occurring, or ranking before or above all others.
- noun: The beginning; the outset: from the first; at first.
- noun: Music The voice or instrument highest in pitch or carrying the principal part.
- noun: The transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
- noun: The winning position in a contest: finished the season in first.
- noun: Baseball First base.
- noun: Baseball A first baseman.
- adjective: Corresponding in order to the number one.
- adjective: Coming before all others in order or location: the first house on your left.
- adjective: Occurring or acting before all others in time; earliest: the first day of spring.
- adjective: Ranking above all others, as in importance or quality; foremost: was first in the class.
- adjective: Music Being highest in pitch or carrying the principal part: first trumpet.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or being the transmission gear or corresponding gear ratio used to produce the range of lowest drive speeds in a motor vehicle.
- adjective: Of, related to, or being a member of the U.S. president's household: first daughter Amy Carter.
- adverb: Before or above all others in time, order, rank, or importance: arrived first; forgot to light the oven first.
- adverb: For the first time.
- adverb: Rather; preferably: would die first.
- adverb: In the first place; to begin with. See Usage Note at
- idiom: off From the start; immediately: Why wasn't I told first off? When I get to work, I have to call my lawyer first thing.
- first name vardas
- first aidpirmoji pagalba
- pirmas aukštas
- First Lord of the Admiralty jūrų ministras (Anglijoje)
- first night n teatr. premjera
- at first sightiš pirmo žvilgsnio
- iš k
- the first floor
- (Anglijoje) antras aukštas