Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: All of the offspring that are at the same stage of descent from a common ancestor: Mother and daughters represent two generations.
- noun: Biology A form or stage in the life cycle of an organism: asexual generation of a fern.
- noun: The average interval of time between the birth of parents and the birth of their offspring.
- noun: A group of individuals born and living about the same time.
- noun: A group of generally contemporaneous individuals regarded as having common cultural or social characteristics and attitudes: "They're the television generation” ( Roger Enrico).
- noun: A stage or period of sequential technological development and innovation.
- noun: A class of objects derived from a preceding class: a new generation of computers.
- noun: The formation of a line or geometric figure by the movement of a point or line.
- noun: The act or process of generating; origination, production, or procreation.