Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: A jeweled figure of Saint George killing the dragon, used as an insignia of the Knights of the Garter.
- noun: An English coin during the reign of Henry VIII, imprinted with a figure of Saint George.
- : George, Saint Died c. A.D. 303. Christian martyr and patron of England who, according to legend, slew a fearsome dragon.
- : LakeGeorge A lake of northeast Florida formed by a widening of the St. Johns River.
- : LakeGeorge A glacial lake of northeast New York in the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains south of Lake Champlain. Discovered in 1646, it was the site of numerous battles during the French and Indian War and the American Revolution. Today the lake is the center of a large recreational area.