Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The solid ground of the earth.
- noun: Ground or soil: tilled the land.
- noun: A topographically or functionally distinct tract: desert land; prime building land.
- noun: A nation; a country.
- noun: The people of a nation, district, or region.
- noun: Territorial possessions or property.
- noun: Public or private landed property; real estate.
- noun: Law A tract that may be owned, together with everything growing or constructed on it.
- noun: Law A landed estate.
- noun: An agricultural or farming area: wanted to buy a house on the land.
- noun: Farming considered as a way of life: "The 'back to the land movement' began a couple years ago at the peak of South Korea's economic development and has roots in environmentalism and Buddhist philosophy.” ( Michael Baker).
- noun: An area or realm: the land of make-believe; the land of television.
- noun: The raised portion of a grooved surface, as on a phonograph record.
- verb-transitive: To bring to and unload on land: land cargo.
- verb-transitive: To set (a vehicle) down on land or another surface: land an airplane smoothly; land a seaplane on a lake.
- verb-transitive: Informal To cause to arrive in a place or condition: Civil disobedience will land you in jail.
- verb-transitive: To catch and pull in (a fish): landed a big catfish.
- verb-transitive: Informal To win; secure: land a big contract.
- verb-transitive: Informal To deliver: landed a blow on his opponent's head.
- verb-intransitive: To come to shore: landed against the current with great difficulty.
- verb-intransitive: To disembark: landed at a crowded dock.
- verb-intransitive: To descend toward and settle onto the ground or another surface: The helicopter has landed.
- verb-intransitive: Informal To arrive in a place or condition: landed at the theater too late for the opening curtain; landed in trouble for being late.
- verb-intransitive: To come to rest in a certain way or place: slipped and landed on his shoulder.
- by landsausuma
- av. nusileisti
- let us see how the land liespažiūrėkime
- kokie reikalai