Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Communication of thoughts and feelings through a system of arbitrary signals, such as voice sounds, gestures, or written symbols.
- noun: Such a system including its rules for combining its components, such as words.
- noun: Such a system as used by a nation, people, or other distinct community; often contrasted with dialect.
- noun: A system of signs, symbols, gestures, or rules used in communicating: the language of algebra.
- noun: Computer Science A system of symbols and rules used for communication with or between computers.
- noun: Body language; kinesics.
- noun: The special vocabulary and usages of a scientific, professional, or other group: "his total mastery of screen language—camera placement, editing—and his handling of actors” ( Jack Kroll).
- noun: A characteristic style of speech or writing: Shakespearean language.
- noun: A particular manner of expression: profane language; persuasive language.
- noun: The manner or means of communication between living creatures other than humans: the language of dolphins.
- noun: Verbal communication as a subject of study.
- noun: The wording of a legal document or statute as distinct from the spirit.
- kalbos sistema
- bad language keikimas(is)