Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The Indo-European language of the ancient Latins and Romans and the most important cultural language of western Europe until the end of the 17th century.
- noun: The Latin language and literature from the end of the third century B.C. to the end of the second century A.D.
- noun: A member of a Latin people, especially a native or inhabitant of Latin America.
- noun: A Latino or Latina.
- noun: A native or resident of ancient Latium.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or composed in Latin: a Latin scholar; Latin verse.
- adjective: Of or relating to ancient Rome, its people, or its culture.
- adjective: Of or relating to Latium, its people, or its culture.
- adjective: Of or relating to the languages that developed from Latin, such as Italian, French, Spanish, and Portuguese, or to the peoples that speak them.
- adjective: Of or relating to the peoples, countries, or cultures of Latin America.
- adjective: Of or relating to Latinos or their culture.
- adjective: Of or relating to the Roman Catholic Church.
- lotynų kalba
- Latin America Lotynų Amerika
- a lotynų