Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Of, relating to, or concerned with law: legal papers.
- adjective: Authorized by or based on law: a legal right.
- adjective: Established by law; statutory: the legal owner.
- adjective: In conformity with or permitted by law: legal business operations.
- adjective: Recognized or enforced by law rather than by equity.
- adjective: In terms of or created by the law: a legal offense.
- adjective: Applicable to or characteristic of attorneys or their profession.
- noun: One that is in accord with certain rules or laws.
- noun: Investments that may be legally made by fiduciaries and certain institutions, such as savings banks and insurance companies. Also called legal list.