Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- adjective: Not as great in amount or quantity: had less time to spend with the family.
- adjective: Lower in importance, esteem, or rank: no less a person than the ambassador.
- adjective: Consisting of a smaller number. See Usage Note at
- preposition: With the deduction of; minus: Five less two is three.
- adverb: To a smaller extent, degree, or frequency: less happy; less expensive.
- noun: A smaller amount: She received less than she asked for.
- noun: Something not as important as something else: People have been punished for less.
- idiom: less than Not at all: He had a less than favorable view of the matter.
- idiom: much Certainly not: I'm not blaming anyone, much less you.
- (comp iš little) mažesnis
- a year less two days metai be dviejų dienų
- no less (than)ne mažiau (kaip)