Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: One of the rings or loops forming a chain.
- noun: A unit in a connected series of units: links of sausage; one link in a molecular chain.
- noun: A unit in a transportation or communications system.
- noun: A connecting element; a tie or bond: grandparents, our link with the past.
- noun: An association; a relationship: The Alumnae Association is my link to the school's present administration.
- noun: A causal, parallel, or reciprocal relationship; a correlation: Researchers have detected a link between smoking and heart disease.
- noun: A cuff link.
- noun: A unit of length used in surveying, equal to 0.01 chain, 7.92 inches, or about 20.12 centimeters.
- noun: A rod or lever transmitting motion in a machine.
- noun: Computer Science A segment of text or a graphical item that serves as a cross-reference between parts of a hypertext document or between files or hypertext documents. Also called hotlink, hyperlink.
- verb-transitive: To connect with or as if with a link: linked the rings to form a chain. See Synonyms at
- verb-transitive: Computer Science To make a hypertext link in: linked her webpage to her employer's homepage.
- verb-intransitive: To become connected with or as if with a link: The molecules linked to form a polymer.
- verb-intransitive: Computer Science To follow a hypertext link: With a click of the mouse, I linked to the company's website.
- noun: A torch formerly used for lighting one's way in the streets.