Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The study of the principles of reasoning, especially of the structure of propositions as distinguished from their content and of method and validity in deductive reasoning.
- noun: A system of reasoning: Aristotle's logic.
- noun: A mode of reasoning: By that logic, we should sell the company tomorrow.
- noun: The formal, guiding principles of a discipline, school, or science.
- noun: Valid reasoning: Your paper lacks the logic to prove your thesis.
- noun: The relationship between elements and between an element and the whole in a set of objects, individuals, principles, or events: There's a certain logic to the motion of rush-hour traffic.
- noun: Computer Science The nonarithmetic operations performed by a computer, such as sorting, comparing, and matching, that involve yes-no decisions.
- noun: Computer Science Computer circuitry.
- noun: Computer Science Graphic representation of computer circuitry.