Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: In the Bible, the food miraculously provided for the Israelites in the wilderness during their flight from Egypt.
- noun: Spiritual nourishment of divine origin.
- noun: Something of value that a person receives unexpectedly: viewed the bonus as manna from heaven.
- noun: The dried exudate of certain plants, as that of the Mediterranean ash tree, formerly used as a laxative.
- noun: A sweet granular substance excreted on the leaves of plants by certain insects, especially aphids, and often harvested by ants.