Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The substance or substances out of which a thing is or can be made.
- noun: Something, such as an idea or information, that is to be refined and made or incorporated into a finished effort: material for a comedy.
- noun: Tools or apparatus for the performance of a given task: writing materials.
- noun: Yard goods or cloth.
- noun: A person who is qualified or suited for a position or activity: The members of the board felt that she was vice-presidential material.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or composed of matter.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or affecting physical well-being; bodily: "the moral and material welfare of all good citizens” ( Theodore Roosevelt).
- adjective: Of or concerned with the physical as distinct from the intellectual or spiritual: "Great men are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world” ( Ralph Waldo Emerson).
- adjective: Being both relevant and consequential; crucial: testimony material to the inquiry. See Synonyms at
- adjective: Philosophy Of or relating to the matter of reasoning, rather than the form.
- material evidence daiktinis įrodymas
- raw material žaliava