Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Something, such as an intermediate course of action, that occupies a position or represents a condition midway between extremes.
- noun: An intervening substance through which something else is transmitted or carried on.
- noun: An agency by which something is accomplished, conveyed, or transferred: The train was the usual medium of transportation in those days.
- noun: Usage Problem A means of mass communication, such as newpapers, magazines, radio, or television.
- noun: Usage Problem The group of journalists and others who constitute the communications industry and profession.
- noun: Computer Science An object or device, such as a disk, on which data is stored.
- noun: A person thought to have the power to communicate with the spirits of the dead or with agents of another world or dimension. Also called psychic.
- noun: A surrounding environment in which something functions and thrives.
- noun: The substance in which a specific organism lives and thrives.
- noun: A culture medium.
- noun: A specific kind of artistic technique or means of expression as determined by the materials used or the creative methods involved: the medium of lithography.
- noun: The materials used in a specific artistic technique: oils as a medium.
- noun: A solvent with which paint is thinned to the proper consistency.
- noun: Chemistry A filtering substance, such as filter paper.
- noun: A size of paper, usually 18 × 23 inches or 17 1/2 × 22 inches.
- adjective: Occurring or being between two degrees, amounts, or quantities; intermediate: broil a medium steak. See Synonyms at