Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: Something, such as a machine or an engine, that produces or imparts motion.
- noun: A device that converts any form of energy into mechanical energy, especially an internal-combustion engine or an arrangement of coils and magnets that converts electric current into mechanical power.
- noun: A motor vehicle, especially an automobile: "It was a night of lovers. All along the highway ... motors were parked and dim figures were clasped in revery” ( Sinclair Lewis).
- adjective: Causing or producing motion: motor power.
- adjective: Driven by or having a motor.
- adjective: Of or for motors or motor vehicles: motor oil.
- adjective: Of, relating to, or designating nerves that carry impulses from the nerve centers to the muscles.
- adjective: Involving or relating to movements of the muscles: motor coordination; a motor reflex.
- verb-intransitive: To drive or travel in a motor vehicle.
- verb-transitive: To carry by motor vehicle.
- motor car automobilis
- motor cycle motociklas
- važiuoti automobiliu