Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- verb-transitive: To climb or ascend: mount stairs.
- verb-transitive: To place oneself upon; get up on: mount a horse; mount a platform.
- verb-transitive: To climb onto (a female) for copulation. Used of male animals.
- verb-transitive: To furnish with a horse for riding.
- verb-transitive: To set on a horse: mount the saddle.
- verb-transitive: To set in a raised position: mount a bed on blocks.
- verb-transitive: To fix securely to a support: mount an engine in a car.
- verb-transitive: To place or fix on or in the appropriate support or setting for display or study: mount stamps in an album; mount cells on a slide.
- verb-transitive: To provide with scenery, costumes, and other equipment necessary for production: mount a play.
- verb-transitive: To organize and equip: mount an army.
- verb-transitive: To prepare and set in motion: mount an attack.
- verb-transitive: To set in position for use: mount guns.
- verb-transitive: To carry as equipment: The warship mounted ten guns.
- verb-transitive: To post (a guard).
- verb-intransitive: To go upward; rise.
- verb-intransitive: To get up on something, as a horse or bicycle.
- verb-intransitive: To increase in amount, extent, or intensity: Costs are mounting up. Fear quickly mounted. See Synonyms at
- noun: The act or manner of mounting.
- noun: A means of conveyance, such as a horse, on which to ride.
- noun: An opportunity to ride a horse in a race.
- noun: An object to which another is affixed or on which another is placed for accessibility, display, or use, especially:
- noun: A glass slide for use with a microscope.
- noun: A hinge used to fasten stamps in an album.
- noun: A setting for a jewel.
- noun: An undercarriage or stand on which a device rests while in service.
- noun: A mountain or hill. Used especially as part of a proper name.
- noun: Any of the seven fleshy cushions around the edges of the palm of the hand in palmistry.
- sėdėti raitam
- apiforminti (spektaklį)
- užsėsti ant arklio
- (pa)kilti II
- jojamas arklys
- sėsti (į automobilį) III