Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The act or process of being altered or changed.
- noun: An alteration or change, as in nature, form, or quality.
- noun: Genetics A change of the DNA sequence within a gene or chromosome of an organism resulting in the creation of a new character or trait not found in the parental type.
- noun: Genetics The process by which such a change occurs in a chromosome, either through an alteration in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA coding for a gene or through a change in the physical arrangement of a chromosome.
- noun: Genetics A mutant.
- noun: Linguistics The change that is caused in a sound by its assimilation to another sound, such as umlaut.