Anglų - Lietuvių žodynas
Kompiuterinis žodynas internete nemokamai
Žodžio paaiškinimas anglų kalba:
- noun: The period between sunset and sunrise, especially the hours of darkness.
- noun: This period considered as a unit of time: for two nights running.
- noun: This period considered from its conditions: a rainy night.
- noun: The period between dusk and midnight of a given day: either late Thursday night or early Friday morning.
- noun: The period between evening and bedtime.
- noun: This period considered from its activities: a night at the opera.
- noun: This period set aside for a specific purpose: Parents' Night at school.
- noun: The period between bedtime and morning: spent the night at a motel.
- noun: One's sleep during this period: had a restless night.
- noun: Nightfall: worked from morning to night.
- noun: Darkness: vanished into the night.
- noun: A time or condition of gloom, obscurity, ignorance, or despair: "In a real dark night of the soul it is always three o'clock in the morning” ( F. Scott Fitzgerald).
- noun: A time or condition marked by absence of moral or ethical values: "He never would have let us go untroubled into the night of private greed” ( Anthony Lewis).
- adjective: Of or relating to the night: the night air.
- adjective: Intended for use at night: a night light.
- adjective: Working during the night: the night nurse.
- adjective: Active chiefly at night: night prowlers.
- adjective: Occurring after dark: night baseball.
- all night longištisą naktį
- to have a good (bad) night gerai (blogai) išsimiegoti
- night and day dieną ir naktį
- in the dead of nightvėlai nakt
- in the night
- at night naktį
- by night naktį
- nakties metu
- good night! labanakt!
- labos nakties!